Demozone here I come :)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There's another demoparty on its way. It's called DemoZone and will be held around July 30 somewhere in Flevoland (it's part of CampZone which is a huge LAN party where everyone brings his own camping gear and tries to survive for a week).

I'm going to work on a 64k demo for DemoZone. And since there are still 7 weeks to go I should be able to finish something better than Obsoleet :) (well as long as my work, my thesisproject and the weather don't interfere too much)

Ohw and I started work on a custom tiny c lib. With the help of WCRT, LIBCTINY and this site. Using the tiny c lib, I've managed to create a Gentex image generator in an executable of 7kb (of which 4.5kb was taken by Gentex). This is already a lot smaller than the ~60kb I got using the default lib (LIBCMT.LIB).


1 Comments for “Demozone here I come :)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ik ben benieuwd!

    Succes

Add a comment


About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger