Some bugfixes and a sub plasma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had a day off today so I had some time to work a bit more on Gentex. I've fixed some stupid bugs and added some new features. One thing I added is the option to rename a node. Could be useful when you have huge networks with nodes all over the place ;) I'm thinking about adding special comment nodes too. So you can add annotations to your network, could be even more useful...

Ohw and I've added a subplasma node. You can see it here on the right. It puts random values on a grid and interpolates (using Catmull-Rom interpolation) in between. You can modify the grid size and the random seed. I also want to add a colour setting, but I first have to create a property editor for colours, something like a colour picker :)



About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger