Assembly here I come :)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I forgot to mention I've already done some work on the system. I have a basic exporter plugin, a simple primitive geometry generator, a custom shader/material and a material editor plugin working now. Next step is to have the material editor (Gentex) working.

Ohw, and hopefully I can have a very basic, but workable, version of Nerve finished before Assembly 2006, which starts on August 3, so I can create a 64k demo with Inque.


1 Comments for “Assembly here I come :)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Testing, 1 3 2

Add a comment


About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger