Color pick0r and import/export support


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This weekend I've been working on a colour picker dialog. It was needed for my subplasma node (so you can change the color of the plasma), and probably for many future nodes too. I've made my own color picker dialog, nearly identical to Photoshop's color picker :) (it's still not finished though, still have to add HSV support to it, and a color-copy-paste option).

I've also finally implemented import/export options. You can now actually save and load materials to and from XML files. (please don't edit them by hand, my input validation is very borked! :))

You can download my latest build here, together with a grass texture I made (the one from the screenshot above):



About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger