Gradient texture support


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just wanted to post a small video of a scene that uses a new feature that I've added: gradient textures. You can have variable gradients (with multiple colors), just like Photoshop has them. But only linear gradients (no support for angular, diamond, etc...).



And here's a screenshot of all the tools in action that are used for this effect (including the new gradient editor):



Ohw and I'm currently working on dynamic (physics-like) cables. Those will probably be the key-dynamic elements in our Evoke demo, and it'll probably also be the last core feature I'm working on, before starting on the demo itself.



About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger