A little bit more ambient occlusion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here are some screenies of another testscene with Ambient Occlusion turned on. AO is precalculated on the GPU and in this scene it's combined with dynamic lighting.

I had been working on AO a few months ago, but still hadn't taken the time to polish the code and make it actually functional. So now that I've done that we can use it in our next releases. It already looks quite cool in my testscenes, I'm wondering how it will look in larger scenes...


1 Comments for “A little bit more ambient occlusion”

  1. Blogger Simon Strandgaard 

    Very nice. Keep up the good work :-)

Add a comment


About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger