Oh yes!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, my viewport renderer is working. At last. It can currently render the active scene into any viewport (and even multiple at the same time). It uses the selected camera, so you can swap between any of your cameras. And you can interactively modify the camera orientation by panning, rotating, etc..., just like any other normal viewport.

I've currently implemented "forced cooking". You have to run a mel script to update the scene data that's rendered in the viewports. Maybe I'll implement an intelligent update mechanism, so you won't have to force an update.

Anyway, I still need to do a lot of cleaning up in the code. But it's already working great. When everything is a bit more stable/final I'll have to make cool video out of this.



About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger