Two years later...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And another two years passed without any status updates... Oops. After my previous post from 2011 I actually continued working on my demo system and I've also continued producing 64k demos; I just forgot to occasionally post something here :)

Anyway I've been quite productive since then. Together with Izard I've released 6 64k demo's until now. I changed my nerve demo system from a 'normal' shaded polygonal mesh renderer into a gpu-raymarcher engine with which we now mostly raymarch distance fields as is nicely described here. This allowed us to generate better looking graphics much easier than before.

Here's a short overview of the things I released so far. All of them are 64k demo's. The most recent one comes first.

Astral Flux, released at Outline 2013 yesterday:

Signify, released at Revision 2013, april:

Variflux, released at Outline 2012, october:

Undercut, released at Evoke 2012, august:

Metaphorm, released at Revision 2012, april:

Traversing The Unknown, released at Evoke 2011, april:


So I am actually still quite active :) 


2 Comments for “Two years later...”

  1. Blogger GJ 

    Wow, you've been somewhat productive :). Some cool stuff there.

  2. Blogger Glow 

    Hehe, yeah just forgot to post once in a while :)

Add a comment


About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger