... and back again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm back again from Breakpoint. Actually yesterday already, but I didn't have much time to post something. But, anyway, Breakpoint was really fun again; although we didn't manage to finish our 64k demo. Izard and I worked on it for quite some time at the party, but there was simply too much work to do. And because we 'forgot' to get a hotel room for the first night, we also didn't get much sleep that first night either. So that didn't help much either...

Luckily the Outline demoparty is already starting in about 3 weeks, so we'll continue our work on our demo and release it at that party.

Ohw, and I really enjoyed the various competitions at Breakpoint. Especially these entries rocked:
  • Agenda circling forth, by Fairlight and CNCD (full size demo, winner of PC demo competition)
  • Rove, by Farbrausch (full size demo, 2nd place at PC demo competition)
  • Imagine, by TGGC, CodingCat and BluFlame (64k demo, winner of 64k competition)


2 Comments for “... and back again”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Good to hear you had a good time :D Didn't manage to get anything done for my demo and had some family business to attend to so I didn't make it there unfortunately.

  2. Blogger Glow 

    Hey man. Too bad you couldn't make it.

Add a comment


About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger