Wow...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some months ago I stumpled upon another nice demoengine. I was already known with aDDiCT2 (from Conspiracy) and .werkzeug (from Farbrausch). But this new demoengine, called picoEngine, was something different from those. For one, it was meant for full-size demos only, but more important, it was completely integrated into Maya. I always thought having my engine inside Maya would be good idea; apparently some other guys out there had exactly the same idea :-)

Anyway, I just rediscovered a website with info on their engine. It contains some cool images. The group is called "plastic". And they created a few really nice demos with it.


0 Comments for “Wow...”

Add a comment


About me

Project overview

Search


Previous posts

Archives

Partners in crime

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger